Indulge in this quick delicious treat.
- 1 very ripe banana, pureed
- 2 tbsp. skim milk
- 3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. sweetener of choice (I recommend Truvia )
- 2 pecans, chopped
- 1 tsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- Mix all the ingredients in a microwaveable mug.
- Put in the microwave for 15 seconds. Mix.
- Repeat 15 seconds in the microwave and mix again.
- Microwave for 30 seconds. If it’s not completely set yet, continue microwaving in 10 second intervals.
- Serve with a tablespoon of fat free yogurt as topping.
Yields: 1 serving
Nutritional Info (per serving): 265cal, 47g carbs, 16g sugar, 7g fat, 5g protein
The content above has been modified from its original posting on Easy Low Calorie Desserts.